In 1957 the church called Pastor Paul Richins to serve. He and his wife, Beverly remained until 1978, and substantial growth was seen during that time. Considerable emphasis was placed on missions all through the years with a steady increase in the amount of money being sent. In 1977 the church began putting aside funds for a building program that began in 1979.
Following Pastor Richins, Gary Posenjak was called to be pastor in July of 1979. During the time Pastor Gary and his wife Margo were here, the present sanctuary was built. The building was completed in January of 1981 and was debt free.